Jamie, Rachel, Lincoln, Eden, Chris, Zack - Friend Shoot


A week ago or so, I put up an advertisement for roommate shoots to help fundraising for my school choir. Rachel reached out to me and asked if I'd be up for a friends group shoot. Of course I said yes. All of those participating are good friends from choir and marching band. The challenge then became, how do I photograph three girls and three guys without making it look like a couple shoot, a bridal party, or one of the on campus small ensembles? 

Well, it worked out really well even despite the threat of rain!





Chris: 
 


Zack, otherwise known by his last name, Bacon:

Lincoln: 


Eden:  



Rachel: 




Jamie: 





 Like what you see? Like rachel anne photography on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photosbyrachelanne/ 


Popular Posts